Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween


We love Halloween!
This year, #1 was Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. #2 and #3 were Things 1 and 2 from The Cat in The Hat. We had A LOT of parties and events to attend, but all were tons of fun. Things 1 and 2 were such a big hit that we couldn't get two feet without someone stopping to smile and talk to them. #1 won (three-way tie) the costume contest for her age group. The prize was a free dress day - something that is highly coveted at a private school. Of course, I didn't get any pictures of that moment since I was serving hot dogs for my parent service hours. However, the stage was in my line of sight, so I didn't have to miss her very proud moment.
As is our tradition, the girls also enjoyed trick-or-treating with our neighbors.
FUN!!

No comments: