Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Acts 9: 1-9

The Kindergarten class will be leading the school Mass this week. #1 was assigned to do part of the first reading. I should note that some schools change the scheduled readings for the younger grades in order for them to be easier to read. Our school does not do that and not all of the words and concepts were easy to pronounce and understand. She's had a lot of questions about what this all means and seems to have a pretty good understanding now.

For the Mass, the kids, of course, have the readings in front of them, so they just practice for fluidity. Today, I asked her to go get her paper so we could practice some more and she said "I think I actually have it memorized." So I told her to go for it. This was the result.
She was already pretty excited for Friday, but now she's uber-excited.




No comments: