Friday, September 24, 2010

Groupon

If you don't know what Groupon is yet, you need to check it out.

A different deal will be emailed to you every day. I don't think I've ever seen a groupon for less than 50% off it's regular price. The item or service can be anything. I've seen restaurants, beauty treatments, museum memberships, fitness sessions....you name it. You can look at the deal of the day and decide if you want it. I've only taken advantage of two thus far, but I have been more than pleased with those two purchases.

The first was $50 at the Gap for $25. Micah scored some new work clothes.

The second was this morning and I'm so excited! I purchased a photography class and practice session with two local, successful photographers. This particular workshop is on "Capturing True Emotion" and is for all skill levels. According to Groupon, they normally charge $450 for workshop/practice combo. I purchased it for $49!!

I can't wait!! I just have to check hubby's schedule to find a time that works. Shouldn't be a problem though since he's been out of the country for 8 days so far (10 total) and owes me. ;-)

No comments: