Saturday, January 7, 2012

House Cleaning Gift

After having my 4th daughter, some family members were unsure of what sort of gift to get for us. They figured we already had enough toys and clothes, etc. My grandmother, a mother of five, came up with the idea.....a gift certificate for a house cleaning service!

Some aunts, uncles and my grandmother all pitched in. One of Micah's grandmother's had also given me some money to use in whatever way would be most helpful, so I added that to the pot too. I had exactly enough for two complete cleanings.

I just had the first done. I'm so glad I waited until after Christmas because now I have nothing to do but sit back and enjoy it. My house is so clean and sparkling that I can't wipe the smile from my face.

What a tremendous gift and blessing!!!

No comments: